Ever first “Open Defecation Free (ODF)” village declared by the Hon’ble District Collector of Cuddalore this year under WASH initiative of REAL
“Appreciation of Work” for supporting the children affected by the Tsunami in the year 2004 by Plan India
“Appreciation of Work” in recognition of REAL’s contribution to the children and communities during the TN Floods Humanitarian Response in the year 2015 – 2017 by Save the Children
• “District level Recognition Certificate” for the construction of 276 permanent houses for the Tsunami affected communities in Villupuram District..
• District level certificate for successfully conducting Disaster Risk and Management Training Programs
• “Appreciation of Work” by Tamil Nadu Government for quick response and active participation during several disasters (Tsunami, Flood and Heavy Rainfall) in Cuddalore and Villupuram district.
• Innovative “Prefabricated Ferro Cement” household toilets introduced by REAL has been well received at local, national and international level. This prefabricated toilet models being replicated in Bihar (India) Ghana and South Africa. Appreciation certificate issued from PSI, Ghana for participated in constructing demo ferro cement toilets in South Africa.
• Participated in housing forum organized by Habitat for Humanity India at Manila, Philippines (For involving in low cost housing programme with interest free loans)